|By Liz McMillan||
|September 22, 2011 05:45 AM EDT||
Today's economy requires IT management to justify the cost of every purchase while ensuring their teams are more productive, agile and versatile than ever before. These pressures filter down to the individual developer, administrator and analyst, who often have to do the work of two or three people. And in the database world, a Big Data and Cloud revolution is changing the way database professionals develop access, manage, and analyze data. Amidst this sea of change, the majority of Fortune 500 companies and more than 2 million individual database professionals continue to rely on one tool as they have for nearly 15 years. With the release of version 11, Toad for Oracle again proves why it is the most popular, most comprehensive tool for Oracle database management on the market today.
Toad for Oracle 11 gives developers a far more flexible and intuitive way to perform code reviews and analysis. The new Code Analysis feature allows users to decide how they want to apply code review rules according to severity level, objective and code element, and rule attributes. The Code Analysis dashboard also gives managers deeper visibility so they can more easily assess the status of code quality.
Toad for Oracle helps DBAs become more proactive by automating frequent database management tasks, ensuring optimal performance, and mitigating the risk of changes. New Database Health Check enhancements give DBAs a high level of visibility into the status of all managed databases, including virtual databases and the way Oracle Enterprise Edition management packs and options are being used. In addition, all of this can be executed against multiple databases.
With Toad for Oracle, IT management can be confident that applications deployed to production are of the highest quality, and the risk of downtime or performance bottlenecks is significantly reduced, as well.
Availability and Pricing
Toad for Oracle 11 is now available, with pricing starting at $870 USD. For more information, please visit http://www.quest.com/toad-for-oracle/
|yourfanat 10/22/13 02:57:00 AM EDT|
I am using another tool for Oracle developers - dbForge Studio for Oracle. This IDE has lots of usefull features, among them: oracle designer, code competion and formatter, query builder, debugger, profiler, erxport/import, reports and many others. The latest version supports Oracle 12C. More information here.
- [session] Trends in #WebRTC Development | @ThingsExpo #IoT #RTC #UCaaS
- New @ChinaUnicomGlob #DataCenter Launched at @CloudExpo | #AI #SDN
- Announcing @TelecomReseller Named “Media Sponsor” of @CloudExpo NY | #Cloud #RTC #UCaaS #WebRTC
- Space-Based Cloud Storage | @CloudExpo #DataCenter #Storage #Telecom
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- Modern construction practices prioritize safety with mandatory risk mitigation measures in buildings
- My Personal 2010 Predictions
- Apple iPad Reminds Us How Brands Succeed by Transforming Experiences
- Ten Tips for Promoting your Employer with Personal Social Media
- Cloud Expo 2011 New York Expands Technical Program
- Cisco Unveils Visual Collaboration Solutions in the Post-PC Era, Extending the Reach of TelePresence With New Mobile-to-Immersive Offerings
- Small Cancers, Big Data, and a Life Examined
- Apple and Emotional Discussions Around Adobe Flash Player
- Behind the Scenes, SANta Claus Global Cloud Story