|By Mario Meir-Huber||
|January 3, 2011 07:30 AM EST||
1. We will face the challenge to new Software Architectures
Cloud Computing Platforms such as Windows Azure, Amazon EC2 and Google AppEngine give us a lot of options to built great software on top of these plattforms. The main challenge we face is that current Software Architectures might not be ready for these challenges. We need to rethink how we built our software in terms of elasticity and scalability.
2. Microsoft will present Windows 8 with huge Cloud Support
Microsoft will soon present Windows 8. Cloud Computing will be integrated in the system and the new OS will focus on the Cloud in many ways. Furthermore, Microsoft will come out with new possibilites for Tablet PCs.
3. Platforms will become more abstract
We will built our Applications (SaaS) more and more on top of PaaS Platforms. PaaS Platforms will grow faster than IaaS Platforms since they are more abstract and require less administration. The question is if Amazon Web Services will launch their own PaaS Product.
4. Cloud Computing will get more Enterprise-ready
Now that Cloud Computing is definitely here, it needs to adopt more to Enterprise needs. Microsoft started by enabling AD Integration. Hybrid Cloud Solutions will definitely grow a lot. In 2011 we need to find a balance between existing on-premise platforms and new Cloud Platforms. Now that enterprises adopt Cloud Computing, this will be a main challenge for this year.
5. Consulting Companies will see hugh demand for Outsourcing Consulting
Companies will be very busy in 2011 with Outsourcing their IT to the Cloud. Cloud Computing is growing fast and Companies will need more information and techniques on how to move to the Cloud. Strategies on how to move to the Cloud Computing will be an important thing in 2011.
- [session] Trends in #WebRTC Development | @ThingsExpo #IoT #RTC #UCaaS
- New @ChinaUnicomGlob #DataCenter Launched at @CloudExpo | #AI #SDN
- Announcing @TelecomReseller Named “Media Sponsor” of @CloudExpo NY | #Cloud #RTC #UCaaS #WebRTC
- Space-Based Cloud Storage | @CloudExpo #DataCenter #Storage #Telecom
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- Modern construction practices prioritize safety with mandatory risk mitigation measures in buildings
- My Personal 2010 Predictions
- Apple iPad Reminds Us How Brands Succeed by Transforming Experiences
- Ten Tips for Promoting your Employer with Personal Social Media
- Cloud Expo 2011 New York Expands Technical Program
- Cisco Unveils Visual Collaboration Solutions in the Post-PC Era, Extending the Reach of TelePresence With New Mobile-to-Immersive Offerings
- Small Cancers, Big Data, and a Life Examined
- Apple and Emotional Discussions Around Adobe Flash Player
- Behind the Scenes, SANta Claus Global Cloud Story